Hotel Restauracja Wodnik
1. The website does not collect any information in an automated manner, with the exception of information contained in cookie files.
2. Cookie files (so-called "cookies") are IT data, in detail, text files that have been stored in the end-user device of the SERVICE and are intended to use the websites of the SERVICE. Cookies usually contain the name of the website from which they originate, their storage time on the end device and a unique number.
3. The entity placing the cookies on the end device of the SERWIS User and obtaining access to them is the operator of the Special Space Service.
4. Cookies are used to: - adjust the content of the Website pages to the preferences of the User and optimize the use of websites; in detail, these files allow to recognize the device of the Website User and properly display the website, tailored to his individual needs; - creating statistics that help you understand how & oacute; b Website Users use web pages, which allows improving their structure and content; - maintaining the Website User's session (after logging in), thanks to the user and the user, the User does not have to re-enter their login and password on each subpage of the Website.
5. The Website uses two basic types of & oacute; cookies: & quot; session & quot; (session cookies) and & quot; permanent & quot; (persistent cookies). Cookies & quot; session & quot; are temporary files that are stored on the User's end device until logging out, leaving the website or turning off the software (web browser). & Quot; Solid & quot; cookies are stored on the end device of the User for the time specified in the parameters of the file & oacute; in cookies or until they are deleted by the User.
6. The following types of & oacute; file are used as part of the SERVICE: - & quot; necessary & quot; cookies that enable the use of services available on the Website, e.g. authentication cookies used for services that require authentication on the Website; - cookies used to ensure security, e.g. used to detect fraud in the field of authentication on the Website; - & quot; performance & quot; cookies, enabling the collection of information on the use of Website pages; - & quot; functional & quot; cookies, allowing & quot; remember & quot; settings selected by the User and personalization of the User interface, e.g. in the scope of a selected language or region, which comes from the User, font size, website appearance, etc ..
7. In many cases, the SOFTWARE for browsing websites (web browser) allows by default to store the file & oacute; in cookies on the user's end device. SERWIS users can change the settings related to & oacute; at cookies at any time. These settings can be changed in detail in this way to block the automatic handling of the & oacute; file in cookies in the web browser's settings or to inform about their inclusion in the Service User's device each time. Details about the possibilities and ways of handling cookies in cookies are available in the software (web browser) settings.
8. The Website operator informs that restrictions on the use of the & oacute; cookie in cookies may affect some functionalities available on the Website's websites.
9. Cookie files placed on the Website User's end device may be used by advertisers who cooperate with the Website operator, advertisers and partners, and partner & oacute;
10. More information about the & oacute; file in cookies is available in the "Help" section of the web browser menu.