Hotel Restauracja Wodnik

About us

Hotel

Hotel Restauracja Wodnik is the newest four-star facility on the map of Bydgoszcz. It is located on Miedzyń - a housing estate perfectly communicated with the city center. The hotel has 25 comfortable single and double rooms with the possibility of connecting beds and 2- and 4-person apartments of a high standard, which can accommodate up to 80 people. There is possibility of adding baby cots.

24-hour reception allows our guests to arrive and check in anytime during the day. A spacious and well-equipped conference room with excellent facilities is an ideal place for meetings. Details can be found in the "business offer" tab. Galeria Miedzyń, in which the Hotel and Restaurant Wodnik is located, is a new center of the housing estate, located at Nakielska street, the main communication artery in the South-western part of the city.

Attractions around

Characteristic for Miedzyń is the picturesque Bydgoski Cannel, which was once one of the main water transport routes. Until now, the Bydgoski Channel is the oldest active inland water channel in Poland.

We provide an elegant car to our Guests - waiting for you at the entrance to the Hotel, please ask at the reception for details of car booking. For those who like an active lifestyle, there are comfortable running and walking paths along the channel.

In the immediate vicinity of the Hotel there is also a cozy Star Marina, where the Bydgoszcz Water Tram stops, which you can reach to the very center of Bydgoszcz. The most valuable monument in Miedzyń is the VI sluice on the Old Bydgoszcz Channel from 1794. In the vicinity of the Hotel there is a rich recreational area, volleyball and baseball fields, a tennis court, and a football stadium of the Gwiazda Bydgoszcz sports club. Miedzyń is one of the largest and greenest estates in Bydgoszcz in the western part of the city. The name of the housing estate where the hotel is located comes from the word balk. Until 1920, Miedzyń was a city border. Now is a prosperous housing estate, inhabited by over 11 thousand inhabitants.